Saturday, June 25, 2016

You Know You Want Me

                                        I saw quite a few of these Vespa's in different colors   
                                        while driving through San Francisco. This one caught
                                        my eye because of the luscious pink color. In painting
                                        this, I kept my mind focused on shapes instead of 
                                        thinking about the objects that I was actually painting.
                                        Like pieces of a puzzle, each shape begins to fall into
                                        place until a recognizable image is formed. Painting this 
                                        way frees my mind from the thought that some objects
                                        are difficult to render. A rhythm is developed as one
                                        shape is layed down in relationship to the next.
                                        This 6 x 6 oil on panel is available on the Daily Paintworks
                                        Auction. Click on link above to bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment